SwiftStack is Software Defined Storage built from the ground-up for web, mobile and as-a-service applications. SwiftStack contains everything you need to set up, integrate and operate a private storage cloud based on OpenStack Swift on hardware you control.
Get up and running quickly with OpenStack Swift. SwiftStack automates the installation of OpenStack Swift.
- Deployment of availability zones based on hardware topology
- Disk discovery and inventory
The SwiftStack Nodes are also instrumented at every layer to provide diagnostics, monitoring data and alerts to the Controller, which significantly shortens the time to resolve potential bottlenecks and hardware failures. By providing the metrics you need to make informed decisions on how to manage and scale your cluster and the operational tools to manage it, the Controller Cluster lets you do more with fewer resources.
- Visibility into and control over every part of the storage system
- Managed updates to storage system
- Cluster, node and networking configuration management
- Extensive graphs of monitoring data
- Alerts dashboard
- Easy to use management UI
SwiftStack orchestrates capacity additions and removals. When it is time to add storage capacity, it can be done safely without service interruption. Likewise, when a failing drive is identified or when decommissioning a node, data can be slowly migrated off of the device.
- Safely add additional capacity on a live cluster
- Gradually remove failing drives
- Gradually decommission storage nodes
- Monitor cluster capacity
SwiftStack provides an integrated monitoring specifically designed for OpenStack Swift. SwiftStack provides extensive visibility into your Swift cluster. Over 500 data points are collected about each node. Visualizing these data points allows operators to quickly diagnose issues in the cluster.
- SwiftStack monitors 500+ data points per node
- Monitoring dashboard
- Quickly select time-range and apply across all graphs
- Alerts dashboard
- Integrates with Ganglia and Nagios
Support delivered 24x7
SwiftStack is backed by SwiftStack support services, which are delivered either 9x5 or 24x7 by OpenStack Swift experts and core development team members. Solution architecture, tuning and integration assistance can be provided on a professional services basis.
- 9x5 and 24x7 support options
- Emergency fixes and updates
- Configuration and tuning assistance
- Solution architecture services
- Integration and implementation services
- Web and classroom training